El tiempo pasa, incluso aunque parezca imposible, incluso a pesar de que cada movimiento de las manecillas del reloj duela como el latido de la sangre al palpitar detrás de un cardenal. El tiempo transcurre de forma desigual, con saltos extraños y treguas insoportables, pero pasar, pasa.... Incluso para mí. ♥

martes, 16 de diciembre de 2008


I will not make the same mistakes that you did I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery I will not break the way you did You fell so hard I've learned the hard way, to never let it get that far Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side So I don't get hurt. Because of you I find it hard to trust. Not only me, but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid

No hay comentarios: